I have been teaching adults for over 10 years in various capacities from professional development courses, delivering training for mentoring programs to tutoring ESL students in-person and online.
My educational credentials include:
Master of Science degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology; Bachelor of Technology in Hospitality Management; Mentoring Supervisor Certificate; TESOL
- Develop training manuals
- Deliver trainings and workshops based on organizational needs assessments
- Create mentoring programs
Executive Business Coaching/Teaching for English Language Learners
- Assisting high-level professionals with enhancing their English fluency by using a mix of coaching and teaching; listening intently for pronunciation, grammar, language usage and ways to improve the flow of communication to fit the given situation.
- Focusing on Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Strategic Thinking and Strategy Development & Evolving Management Theories
ESL Tutoring, Teaching and Workshops:
As an ESL teacher/tutor, I have guided hundreds of professionals from 30 different countries, via an online platform. I have also taught adults, live in classroom settings while I lived in Asia.
- Guide in conversational English, teaching idioms, slang and culturally specific speech which helps students gain confidence in carrying conversations with their foreign colleagues and preparing them for life abroad.
- Gently correcting pronunciation and grammar as the conversation flows.
- Customizing topics of interest based on students’ needs while they improve English fluency using professional & personal development topics, current events and trending, pop culture.
- Teach Business English including presentation skills, business writing and business etiquette
- Hosted a Professional Women’s Connection, where I facilitated workshops and a networking space for the women in my church where I applied Biblical principles to professional development topics.
- Volunteered for Dress for Success as a career counselor, mentor and group host for underserved women in need of job training, interview skills, and learning about and acquiring appropriate work attire.